Beauty Tips › Beautiful Angel
- 1. Loose Mineral Powder Foundation (Light). At the time this photograph was taken vintage fashion and the matt elegant period lady inspired me. Because of this I used the mineral powder for a matt even finish. The powder has a slight reflective sheen to give the skin a healthy and even glow.
- 2. Click Pen Concealer (Light) to highlight under the eyes and down the nose and forehead. We used this to lighten up the areas that catch the light.
- 3. Money Talks blusher. This gives your cheekbones structure and a lovely expensive looking glow.
- 1. Teach Me Tiger eye shadow (orange). Orange is a colour that really compliments a blue eye. It makes it pop. This is a great trick – use this to make the most of your blue eyes. It also highlighted the colour of the under bra.
- 2. Are You Experienced eye shadow (brown) gives shape and depth to the eyes and also finishes off the impact of the lovely lashes.
- 3. Something Wonderful lashes. These are a demure shape and taper the lash outward for a more feminine and elegant look. Lashes inspired by the 40′s/50′s lady.